Solids Control Technicians
KSW seeks team members who match our enthusiasm, positive attitude and strong work ethic. We want individuals who enjoy being productive, are personally motivated, adapt to new technology, and passionate about doing things better.
We train our people to be the highest quality Solids Control Technicians in the industry. Solids Control Technicians are responsible for overseeing and maintaining the level of solids within the drilling fluid at all times. The position includes operating and maintaining the solids control equipment and coordinating with the drilling consultant. This person works on location.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-2 years oil and gas experience preferred.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Work Schedule & Travel
- Must be available for hitch work rotation.
- This position may include travel to various states.